Thinking about getting solar? Read this first
When investing in solar people are often misled by clever sales techniques and misinformation. There are many stories of people who have invested in a solar system and are shocked to see that their electricity bill has not reduced at all. But there are just as many people who have managed to reduce their electricity bills to almost nothing using solar.
With this in mind before you invest in solar there are 3 key things you should know:
1. With solar there is no one size fits all solution
2. Every household’s electricity consumption is different
3. Solar should be sized correctly to suit the household
The Clean Energy Reviews team are trialing a new system we believe will set a new standard by taking a calculated approach to sizing solar for every different household. We aim to empower the solar community by giving you a clear guide as to how solar can benefit you and reduce your electricity bill.
Learn More About The Trail Here
What we need to create your unique solar guide and energy report
1. A quick home energy survey about your electricity consumption*
2. One year of smart meter data from your electricity distributor**
Already have solar? No problem you can still join the trial.
Sorry Australian Residents only atm
Thanks from the Clean Energy Reviews Team
Meter files can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* For privacy we do not need your full name, only email and postcode is required.
** Your electricity distributor who owns your smart meter is not the same as your electricity retailer (AGL, Origin, Powershop etc..) Don't worry we guide you through to process to obtaining your smart meter data (CSV file for the last 12 months).